Why people can't be true to others? Why do they need to pretend so badly? Is it all for attention and fame? What do you get in the end? I don't think others would turn to you when they want to share something personal with you coz firstly, they know you're such a fake and secondly, you're unworthy as a person. I've a few aquaintances I befriended beginning of this semester and I find that they are a bunch of "fakies" and the only thing they love doing is being such a "drama queen". Not that they can't be, I admit myself that I could be like a drama queen at times around my close friends... but that's the real me! As for them, every single moment you see them, they just act that way. Super hyper for no reason even when you meet them on your way to class. Like.. HELLO?!!! What's with that lah? Blardy attention seekers. No wonder people brand "some other people" that way when they first met them. I thought I could give them the chance to show their true self as the semester moves on. I guess they "misused" their chance. Now, even more people show their dislike to such person. As if she/he would change after being told that she/he is beginning to annoy the shiit out of everyone? All she/he said was... "I'm here for only so & so... and I am really trying to make everyone else happy"! F*ck it lah.... If you don't mean it, don't even say it. Just shut up and keep your acts to yourself! And stop being such a b*atch when you don't know the real situation. Simply pin-pointing isn't going to help, unless you want to create another problem for people. Oh well, this campus is small. What happens, everyone knows. How usually people react is to blame the main persons and after that look at you one kind, spread more insensitive stories, yada.. yada... Damn, this place is haunting me a lot! Even my hometown is not as bad as this lar... small yet reserved. One of my little god-bro once said... "Life won't be colourful if all this nonsense don't occur... live up some excitement ma!".... YEAH right....
0 comments:
Post a Comment