Was surprised to received a call from someone I longing to meet. I was terribly tired early of the day, got home like a dead turtle after meeting up with my cha bor. I was blogging for a while, thought of making dinner for sis and I tonight but she seemed to be busy and will be home late. So I decided to eat out. Because I was so excited and happy that I could meet that someone, I quickly rushed out ASAP when my sister got home. *muaahaahaa* Yeah, my sis can tell that. Walked back to city and meet him and his friend, had dinner at my favourite Jap shop. During dinner, we talked a lot, enjoyed each moment of time though his friend got constantly teased by me. It was still early, so we went for coffee and just chilling there before they left for home. Tonight the city is busy and noisy, every corners of the streets there are Australian soccer supporters cheering like madfellas, as most of us know tonight Australia is playing against Italy. Some street people cursed, some watched and some just pretended nothing is going on. I don't want to get caught in between of these groups, I quickly went home after the guys left. Though it was a short night, I had fun. I'm happy... and of course, did not regret coming out to meet though I looked like a BIG panda. *haahaa*
0 comments:
Post a Comment