Sunday, June 11, 2006

Who am I kidding?

Tuesday is coming soon... and I'll be done with my psy paper and continue my struggle to complete my final major essay for international journ. I've not been eating and sleeping well these few days, maybe coz of exam and little issues here and there. Oh thank goodness me and my cha bors finally will move out from here as the new place is almost ready for us to live in. One problem's down, many more to settle. *lol* Funny how life is. Anyway, we're happy with the place except a little bit insecure of some locks provided in the house, but had discussed with the landlord and he should know what to do after this.

p/s: Sorry Mel, I know we have been troubling you a lot to settle this issue & hope when we move in everything will be ok :)

Meanwhile I'm on my break from study. An update; Got up early today to revise further for psy and Audrey is busy studying her paper as well. Time's a factor for us.. trying to fit in all the relevant information in our brain. It is so hard! Then again, exam is "to test" us. So, we need to chill sometimes... :) Okay... lunch time in a bit! To those who're in the same boat as me, take a break now! CHILLOUT for a bit, get some good fresh air outside your home... It really freshen you up... Take care.

0 comments: